Thursday, August 8, 2013

My 13 most biggest pet peeves

We all have things that just get under our skin....and it can be the most simplest minuscule thing. Nothing at all earth shaking or deep. Even with a patient spirit, that pet peeve may not be annoying to some but that "thing" drives you insane!  I sat and really thought about it. It was very challenging to just narrow these down to 13. Why 13? Because the typical 10 just wasn't enough. 






1. People who constantly complain about good problems. Yes "good"problems. You'll hear the "I'm so busy and too tired to plan my vacation, or "Oh man I have to go car hunting," or "I have all this moving to do into our new home." And the problem is? Be thankful. Don't complain.

2. Lending an item to someone and they either messed it up when they returned it or they lost it. Breathe in breathe out.



3. When I'm told I'm so quiet but when I try to speak in a conversation I keep getting interrupted. I would talk if you stopped. Let me speak please.


4. Placing something in certain spot and someone moves it to where you can not find it. Is it that challenging to put the item back to where you found it first?


5. Braggers. This one is a combination of pet peeve numero uno.


6. Unclean dishes left in the sink. 


7. Not saying please and thank you. Where is your manners?


8. Listening to your favorite song and someone starts talking to you during your favorite part of the song. Ughhh I was in the zone!


9. The infamous leaving a teaspoon amount of beverage in a bottle or carton. Especially pop because most likely it has lost it's sizzle by then. Drink it or throw it out!


10. Close mindedness.


11. Not having follow any through.  Yes things do come up and life happens but at least TRY to keep your word. Make it a habit.


12. Arrogance. It's not very becoming. 


13. Constant small talk. Talking for the sake of talking. Speaking without any substance.  No need for that. Silence is golden!




So lets chat.What are some your most biggest pet peeves? We all have them. Are any of them listed above?

No comments:

Post a Comment