Sunday, July 21, 2013

5 cheesy 80's movie soundtrack songs I'm not ashamed to admit I like

Yes they may be cheesy to some...... well .....maybe many. But we all need a little nostalgia every now and then. Movies back in day had songs that really made the film. You know the lyrics and the timing of the dramatic music behind the lyrics. They bring a smile to my face and maybe yours too. It's the songs that some still play to get motivated, to workout or to even break out in a dance. Either way I'm not afraid to admit I like them. Are you?


Sho'nuff from The Last Dragon













She's a Maniac by Michael Sembello FLASHDANCE









Eye of the Tiger by Survivor ROCKY II








You're the Best by Joe Esposito by KARATE KID





Dangerzone by Kenny Loggins TOP GUN






Footloose by Kenny Loggins FOOTLOOSE





Push it to the limit by Paul Engemann SCARFACE





                                      Okay okay I had to add a bonus........

                                The Glow by Willie Hutch THE LAST DRAGON








Well there you have it. I have way more than this but these are the ones that came first to mind. What are your favorite movie theme songs?



No comments:

Post a Comment