Monday, July 1, 2013

Star Sapphire inspired makeup look



I came across this picture of one of DC Comics supervillains Star Sapphire. She definitely rocks! I was so inspired by the beautiful colors. I dug into my makeup collection and created my own interpretation of this look. So here is a real quick post on what I came up with. Hope you enjoy!












More and more pictures































Wanna be villain look






Products used:

Face: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Urban Decay eye shadow in ACDC
Urban Decay Deluxe eye shadow in Ransom
Wet n'Wild Color Icon Shimmer Single in Sellout
Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in #7
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Ransom

Lips:
OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie (I still laugh at the name)


I purchased these products at Sephora (my favorite) and Ulta

Any more questions about this look or the products I used please ask!




No comments:

Post a Comment