Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day :Wonder Woman inspired makeup look!

In celebration of Independence Day I had to do something festive with my makeup (just for fun). I always wanted to a rendition of my girl Wonder Woman also known as Diana of Themyscira. A warrior princess of the Amazon. This heroine represents strength and fights for justice! So I put my own edgy spin to this look . Enjoy!









Picture of inspiration















Always add your own style!











Face:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer

Eyes:
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Solstice
OCC Loose Color in Tripyth
Ben Nye Lumiere Palette Cosmic Blue
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Radium
Urban Decay Ammo Palette Oil Slick
Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara Black
Ardell Lashes D2

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Runaway Red
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Rouge

Why so serious?






Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

God Bless!













No comments:

Post a Comment