Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm motivated! Motives Cosmetics

I am notorious for dabbling in various brands, whether its drugstore or department. I believe you should never limit yourself when it comes to makeup.It is always good to try out other brands, just to be versatile and so you know what other lines are out there. MAC, Urban Decay, NARS and Makeup Forever are good old faithfuls but there are so many other great quality products that are extremely underrated! Ahhh my new love..... Motives Cosmetics by Loren Ridinger!





Creator of Motives Cosmetics, Loren Ridinger is the Senior Vice President of marketamerica.com and shop.com. Personality LaLa Anthony also has a line through Motives!

I've seen a plethora YouTube videos, Instagram photos and makeup looks and reviews on Motives Cosmetics. This line also provides a skin care line that I have yet to try. 


A Facebook friend of mine raved about what great quality these products are and how they're natural. I placed my order, after experimenting with them. I have to admit I'm in love. Gorgeous color payoff...excellent quality.....and the price range is similar to MAC's.




Everything I used for this look


My purchase included:

Lip shine in Debutante Pink:great shine and color payoff


Rich Formula Lipstick in Magenta:silky smooth, not drying at all, very opaque color


Lip Crayon in Passion:glides on nicely, would go great alone with a clear gloss, bright or neutral lipstick


Glitter Pot in Aspire: must have something to adhere to,gorgeous color, great for a night out or special occasion


I will definitely be repurchasing soon!


Here is the look I came up with...minus my Urban Decay. 






Magenta with Passion Lip Crayon








Motives Glitter Pots in Aspire



Rich Formula Lipstick in Magenta(I love this lipstick)


Magenta topped with Debutante Pink







Check out these great products at http://www.shop.com/


Have any questions about the products I used? Please drop a line!


Hope you enjoyed!





2 comments:

  1. I like wearing make up but I can't put it on...especially the eyeshadows. I use bare mineral products because my skin is so sensitive. Maybe u can teach me some things lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lecea! Do you watch YouTube videos often? They help a lot. Also I've learned by taking out the time and really practicing. Brushes make a difference too...the quality and as well as the softness, which will help with your sensitive skin. I like MAC, Sigma and Mary Kay brushes. Good ones help so much with makeup application. I want to try Bare Minerals. I've heard so many good things about it. Hope that helped. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete