Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm back! My NEW everyday skincare regimen update

Yes indeed it has been a long time since I made a blog post...shame on me. Everyone needs a regroup period...right? But before I go into a tangent I get a lot of questions on what I use on my skin. I'm the type of person when a product stops working for me, I have pretty much become immune to it. So I switch it up.

I've been using this routine for about three months and it gets the stamp of approval. It's pretty simple.


So here it goes:


The most overheard tip : Drink lots of water!! Cliche...but it really does make your skin clearer...I can personally tell the difference in my skin and it is no myth.







Before I wash my face, I wipe off any makeup. I tend to change up from time to time with different brand face wipes. But I am currently using Say Yes to Cucumbers Towelettes. Very moisturizing and it takes the makeup off pretty quickly.





I wash my face everyday with Dove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar. Some people have a rule against using soap on their face but this soap is great! It's affordable, soft and doesn't try out your skin. It is very moisturizing...I consider this a staple.




I moisturize my face with Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Lotion w/Frankincense & Myrrh (long title lol) I love this stuff...I use it for my face and body. My skin tends to be dry in areas . This lotion's formula is so rich and creamy so a little goes a long way. It's good for anti aging and skin softening. Would highly recommend!





Every other morning I use Burt's Bees Pore Refining Scrub. Seriously this stuff makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom. The beads in this cleanser are so gentle. I used to use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub but it was little rough for my sensitive skin. Burt's Bees is just wonderful! Try it.




Like anything, these products may or may not work for others. If you're like me you like to try different products ..but once you find a routine that works...stick with it!



Have you ever tried any of these products? Are you willing to try any of them?


The products I use can be purchased at your local grocery or drugstore.

Shea moisture products are sold at Target or Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment