Sunday, November 11, 2012

Superhero Makeup look

I was feeling extra creative and artistic.  So I went ahead and pulled out some of my favorite products that I haven't used in a while.  My Ben Nye Palette! Oh how I love thee! Ben Nye cosmetics are so underrated! The color pay off is crazy good! Very easy to use and blends well! I would highly recommend.


Couldn't think of a superhero name for this look. I'll leave that up to you ;-)







































Here is the arsenal that I used :-)



Eyes


Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eye primer)

Ben Nye Lumiere Grand Color Pallette-Cosmic Blue, Sun Yellow &Jade
MAC Steamy eyeshadow
MAC Cork e/s
MAC Blanc Type e/s
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Acid Rain
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Grafitti & Electric
MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in Prussian
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme black


Face




Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Creme Silk Foundation in SAND
Mary Kay concealer in Beige 2
NARS Blush/Bronzer in Orgasm/Laguna



Lips

Black Radiance Radiant lipgloss in Radiant Red


A little tid bit:I purchased my Ben Nye Palette from www.stagemakeuponline.com



What superhero would you name this specific look?


No comments:

Post a Comment