Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fun makeup look... product overload!

It's been a while since I did a colorful and fun eye look due to my schedule. So I decided to take some time out, dig into my makeup arsenal and really beat my face. And I was definitely eager to get some practice in.

Makeup is so therapeutic to me. I normally don't use as many products as this but I wanted to play around with some of my favs that I haven't used in a while.





































EYES

 
Two Faced shadow insurance (primer)
Urban Decay in Ransom eyeshadow & 24/7 pencil

Makeup Forever #92 e/s

Jesses girl eye dust(purple)

MAC Lucky Green e/s

MAC Cork e/s


MAC Freshwater e/s


Urban Decay 24/7 glide on shadow pencil in NARC

MUFE aqua eyes pencil 17L
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Deviant

Jesses girl eye dust (blue)

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme black

Stila Stay all day liquid liner (black)


FACE

Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Creme Silk Foundation in SAND

Amazing Cosmetics concealer in Medium Beige

NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna

LIPS

MAC Lavender Whip lipstick (Limited Edition)


Yikes... 17 makeup products......can you say product overload?!



Have ever use of boat load of makeup products for just one look?  More than me? Leave a comment!


2 comments: