Monday, June 17, 2013

My NATURAL haircare routine...seriously picture heavy!!

I'm a product junkie when it comes to trying different products for hair. But there are a few products that work really well for my natural hair and that I always reach for. Want to see how I keep this look up and color fresh? Keep reading.......






Let's start:


The front of my hair is dyed (copper)so I definitely deep condition once a week. I use Lush Cosmetics Henna & Jasmine Fluff. I leave it in for 20 minutes.














When allotted time, I leave the conditioner in my hair and sit under my Huetiful Hair Steamer (If you have more questions on this product I can definitely do a review) for more deeper condition. I have only used the steamer three times and so far it's great. My hair has more volume, it's shiny and holds more moisture.


                                   

























I rarely shampoo my hair because it's very drying. In replace of cleansing I use As I Am Coconut CoWash. This stuff is amazing! Very rich and it's really moisturizing and my hair and scalp feels so clean after using it. This is by far one of my favorite products. Plus it smells really good and a good price!












When my hair is still wet I use Lush's R&B's Hair moisturizer. It keeps my hair from drying out and it holds moisture as well as keep it shiny. This product is packed with organic ingredients which would be great for any texture. I use this as a styler as well ...for my twist outs and wash and go's.







Another styler which I consider a staple is Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I have been using this for a long time and I absolutely love this product!  It also helps with my frizziness. It's great for my twist out and wash and go's. Very affordable.





To smooth out my edges I occasionally use Carol's Daughter Marguerite's Magic. It is definitely in the name but this product really smooths out the hair. All you need is a little bit :-)









When it's bedtime I twist my hair when it's dry to keep it fresh. And I untwist it in the morning.


More results of my twist out with the use of all these products listed above. Pictures are second day hair!















Loving the natural hair!





The back of my hair












Curl Definition 








Disclaimer: I used what works on my hair best. I'm by no means a professional hair stylist...I wish lol. Everyone's hair responds differently to the same products. But trying one of these are always worth a try!



If you want a further detailed review on any of these products, where I purchased them or my routine please drop me a line!




God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment