Friday, March 21, 2014

Vintage green makeup look

I was feeling a little green and artistic. I had a few new products that  I purchased a while and wanted to experiment with them.Want to know what I used to create this look? Keep scrolling! Oh and a disclaimer...I'm not a professional, I just enjoy makeup and the art of it. Be nice!













Eyes
MAC eyeshadow in All that Glitters (one of my staples)
MAC eyeshadow in Jealousy Wakes (limited edition)
MAC eyeshadow in Humid
MAC eyeshadow in Sweet Punchy (limited edition)
Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow in Grafitti (my love)
City Colors Color Play Jumbo Shadow pencil in Original Green (use as a base)
Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black
Benefit BADgirl Lash Mascara in Black
Elf Lashes (for a little extra pazazz)
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash (a staple in my book)

Face

Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Barcelona
Nars Bronzer in Laguna 
Nars highlighting blush powder in Albatross

Lips

Lime Crime lipstick in Serpentina













Any questions or comments? Don't hesitate. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment