Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Movie nerd obsessions: First Edition

I'm the type of girl when I really like something I am totally into it wholeheartedly. Here is a collection of few movies and such that I have been obsessed with since I was young. Mind you like I said it is just a snippet. And there will definitely be more in future post lol.


Lets just say I'm in love with the Wiz Musical.The funky version of the Wizard of Oz....and yes I have the soundtrack, the movie, and the vocal sheet music.. I have all the songs memorized and can quote the movie as if I wrote the script  and lyrics myself. (No lie) c'mon Michael Jackson, Diana Ross and the beautiful Lena Horne to name a few.....just spells out the ultimate Dream Cast in my eyes.




















 The Collection!







Sparkle...beautiful costumes....awesome singing. lovely people...Irene Cara and Philip Michael Thomas(Tubbs) to name a few..great story line. Absolute Classic!

Richard Valens....Ritchie!! This movie is another obsession of mine. Good music and an emotional story. And yes every time I see this movie I sing along and cry.I have the LaBamba soundtrack...just didn't take a pic lol



Leroy whose the masta?! Who doesn't love this movie? A cult classic! Funny and intense...pure entertainment!

I have always  been a  fan of Molly Ringwald. I could always relate to her character...you know the quirky...unique girl that doesn't quite fit in. Pretty in Pink is my all time favorite movie she's starred in.




Labyrinth starring David Bowie created by the one and only Jim Henson. Enough said!





Last but not least.... all of us have to have at least one cheesy dance movie in our favorites arsenal. One of them for me is Fast Forward! Great jazz dance routines...totally 80's!
So enjoyable!


                    


                                           What movies are you obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment