Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Let's Fall into Winter makeup looks

The fall season is quickly coming to end....with the beautiful snow outside it's hard to picture the leaves and pumpkins. No matter what the calendar says Winter is most certainly here. But I just to do a fall inspired look, which could be worn in the Winter or whenever your heart desires!
No makeup rules here! I was inspired by the beautiful fall shades of orange,brown and burgundy. I created this look with Ella Fitzgerald on Pandora serenading me in background to set the relaxing mood. I rocked 3 different shades of lipstick for the same eyes. It's your choice. Mix it up! 

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional makeup artist. I enjoy makeup and I'm always learning...be nice!








In every look







Eyes:

MAC Downtown Brown
MAC Goldmine
MAC Blanc Type
MAC Amber Lights (one of my all time favorite shadows)
MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Paparazz-She
Makeup Forever Diamond Shadow in Diamond Burgundy 311
Urban Decay 247 Glide on pencil in Grafitti

STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Jet 

Black (Thee best)

Obesessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Colour Concentrate in Triptych
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black

Face:

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand
Cargo blu_ray Pressed Powder in Medium (love!!!)
Origins Quick Hide Longwearing Concealer in Light/Medium
Nars Blush in Taos




Artsy and Daring Lips:


Melt Cosmetics lipstick in DGAF (not a fan of the name but the lip color is awesome!)

MAC Cosmetics lipliner in Vino



























Vampy and Sultry Lips:

NYC lipstick in Mahogany 
















Feminine. Light. Natural Lips:

MAC lipstick in Angel














Any question please ask! Hope you enjoyed! God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment