Saturday, October 27, 2012

Simple Skincare

Hey the fall season is finally here! With that comes change in fashion and sometimes even skin care. My skin is extremely sensitive so I decided to try the skincare brand Simple (Sensitive Skin Experts). It was highly recommended by a friend and it's for people with sensitive skin.


Prior to that I was using Clinique's 3 step skincare and as much as I love it...I noticed I was becoming a little immune to it. Crazy break outs and blotching etc. YIKES!!










I went on limb and purchased Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash, Hydrating Light Moisturizer, Soothing Facial Toner and the Cleansing Facial Wipes.Overall these products contain no perfume or dyes in their products, pro vitamin B5, chamomile, witch hazel, vitamin E etc. All the ingredients your skin would thank you for.







 
I've been experimenting it for about a week and a half now and I must say I can tell a difference.My skin is a lot more clearer and less red. So far so good. Maybe a month from now I'll give you guys another update on results.

Simple Brand is very affordable and easily accessible. You can purchase it at your local grocery store or drugstore.

Walgreens


Remember....choosing skin care is always experimental and works differently for everyone (or may not work at all). It's a trial and error. You do what works for you.


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment